Not so long ago everything was painlessly written by hand and if a copy was needed then a sheet of carbon paper was put between the pages. If a company wanted to send letters out then hand typed and inevitably with the odd correction that wasn’t picked up is how they went out. The term back up at that time would have meant back up in your car! What else would you be talking about?
When everything was written by hand or typed individually there was more attention paid to detail with regards to filing. Otherwise if a letter, quotation or invoice was lost it could not be produced again at the touch of a button!
- No on-going license costs or costs for the software/licenses, just the storage space required for the compressed data we hold
- One comprehensive solution for desktops, laptops and servers
- Server backups include Server 2003/2008/2012, Exchange, SQL, Active Directory etc.
- Powerful data compression and robust data encryption with up to 448bit military strength protection
- Support for multiple versions of the same file with time stamps for easy restores
- Intelli-Delta Technology ensures that after the first ‘seed’ backup only changes in the files and folder are backed up thereafter
- Monthly audit reports
- Pricing based on data volume in 25GB stages
In these times if for some reason there was a fire on the premises or a flood, more than likely that would mean a total wipeout of information too. Nowadays we back-up (or should back-up) regularly on the computer. 70% of businesses who suffer a major data loss are out of business within 18 months. This is why backing up is so important.
Backing-up to a system is not the whole issue though. It’s all very well following that procedure day after day but what happens if there is a fire or flood and the backed-up information was on the same premises as the computer saved data? The chances are you would have lost both sets of data! Backing-up to a remote server in a secured location is a consistent reliable procedure. In fact once you have contracted Vezo Networks to back-up for you (which they will do remotely) you will have very little to do. Your data will be stored in a secure location which you can access yourself remotely at anytime.
Our hardware is housed at a secure location and all data is encrypted to the same level as any major bank. Our backup software will run on all major operating systems and support major applications based on databases.