The service is great for start-up businesses and businesses that have insufficient in-house resources to resolve the more complex issues and who want to know that low-cost IT Support is available whenever it’s needed.
The service includes the following:
- A Fixed monthly fee. Based on the number of users supported and providing support for all of their IT devices used in conjunction with work. Our fixed monthly fee ensures you keep in control of your IT costs.
- Remote Assistance and phone based support during the hours of 08:30 to 17:30. Using remote access software, we can connect remotely to PC’s and Servers quickly and efficiently and resolve problems without having to attend site.
- Access to preferential onsite call-out and ‘out of hours’ hourly rates. Not all problems can be resolved remotely so when we do need to attend site you know it’s not going to cost the earth. £40 during normal office hours and £75 out of hours, compared to £60/£95 non-contract rate.
- A discounted engineering rate. Vezo Support clients benefit from a 20% discount on all engineer costs for new installation work and projects.
- An engineer can be onsite with 8 working hours of a fault being diagnosed as un-repairable remotely.
- Pro-Active maintenance visits. A pre-arranged engineering-day will be allocated either bi-annually or quarterly for updating and servicing your systems, alter configurations and ensure maximum performance.
- Basic Network Monitoring. We will monitor your internet gateway and server uptime. Our basic monitoring will only alert us when the service fails.